Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tornado destruction in Oklahoma

Recently on May 20, 2013, a major category 4 tornado attacked three cities in Oklahoma. The cities attacked include Oklahoma City, Moore and Newcastle. The main damage caused was done in Moore, with their Plaza Towers Elementary School getting flattened hard. More than 90 people were killed, including  20 children. The devastation went on for 40 minutes before it finally came to a stop. In addition to the deaths caused in this tornado, many houses were decimated in this suburban area, now needing many repairs for people's houses.







http://www.infoplease.com/news/2013/current-events/science-disasters_may.html


Right above is the link to see my evidence.

2 comments:

  1. This is really sad. I think tornados are worse than hurricanes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was sad I don't think I could handle it if my child died from that....

    ReplyDelete