Thursday, May 16, 2013

My ideas for the world

I have some ideas for the world, especially for the future of the world. I think we should definitely make the environment a healthier and safer place for humans by increasing our studies for energy conservation technology and devices that reduce the amount of emission from gas in the air. The excess pollution is destroying our atmosphere by gradually weakening the protection from ultraviolet rays. My second idea is to make our educational systems better. The work that we do in class is irrelevant to the real world. I haven't gained anything by doing the assignments in most of my classes because all of the documents we receive have unnecessary work that has either nothing to do with the course, or is just so insignificant that it wastes ample amount of time.










1 comment:

  1. I agree with both of your ideas. The world really does need to have a better environment, and I definitely believe that we need a better education system. ily ily ily -samm

    ReplyDelete