Monday, May 20, 2013

Essentials for living in desertion

If I was on a deserted island, I would have to have certain items that I would need to survive. Now don't think I mean the supplies that everyone first thinks of like a flare gun, map or even food. If I had to bring a suitcase of items, I would bring an assault rifle, marijuana, a knife, vegetable seeds, and a survival guide. The guy and knife would provide protection and the knife would also be able to cut things in half. The marijuana would be for strictly enjoyment so that I wouldn't go insane. Finally, the vegetable seeds will provide me with nourishment from the grown vegetables and the survival guide would tell me about what the most essential items you need and what are the first things you should do when stranded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment